Saturday, November 22, 2014

Judging By Looks

Not a greyhound post but a hound post nonetheless.  And one I am equally passionate about.

I know I’ve already shared this petition.  And for those who have signed.  Thank you.

If you have not, and I ask little from others, please sign and send a message.

It’s a situation of persons in a position of “authority” who decree in mid-October that all those families with a Rottweiler or Pit Bull must remove those animals or those in “authority” will come, take them and dispose of them.

I don’t know those in these individuals in positions of “authority”, but my image, right or wrong, is of backwater, belligerent, pea-brained, mental minions with no business judging an animal on the surface without knowing the character of the animal.

Please, for the love of God, stop blaming the dog.

Feel free to leave a comment on the news story or send a letter to the Village of Moreauville.
 

Ripping a beloved family member out of the home they love reaches new levels of low.

No comments: