Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Or Merry Happy What You Celebrate


Now I can post my Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, anything you want.  NOT before December 25th.  I have some rules here.

It’s been a hectic crazy year with the newbie.  AKA counter surfer…

So I’ve not been out here lately and need to get back.  Still so many things need addressing in these areas that concern me.  (No sugar plums for the racing industry).

Back to the reason.

I have so many blessings in this life.  My furry kids, my family and my friends.  My family supports me no matter what.  My furries love me no matter what.  And my friends challenge me and encourage me no matter what.

At Christmas time you reflect.  My list is long and grows longer each year.  Sending love and blessings to them and saying save a seat of the couch for me.

Ending the Christmas post as one of the luckiest people in the world.  I may not have a whole lot, but I have it all to me.

Now, in the holiday spirit, I have to resurrect the worst experience of my newbies’ lives last year.  Antlers?  Really?  Not the brightest idea...
 

(Craigie, the dorkilicious I fear you savored these too much)

(The Princess Dee, not so pleased...)



(Neskita, you may have antlers next year.  Or not.  Perhaps just a tree stand of your own)

Until then, differences aside (kind of), we in this house wish you in your house a blessed holiday with family and friends.

Good tidings and Merry Christmas, my friends!


Until we encounter each other again.

No comments: