Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday DeeDee!

Since I’ve posted relentlessly about my kids, I won’t wax on.  But today is, after all, DeeDee’s 5th birthday. 

She didn’t get a cake last year because they were still eating Schemie’s cake from his 15th birthday just before, she gets her very own cake this year!



Little bug, I am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life.  We still have some challenges to work out (trucks/cars/vans) on walks, but you still manage to savor every inch of your day, each and every day.



You have bounded back from the loss of your brother with such energy and enthusiasm.  You are one incredible little girl (‘little’ being a loving term and not related to a hulking 72 pounds).

Thank you for letting me be the one who is your mama.  And thank you for bringing so much joy into my life!

I love you.

No comments: