Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello 2013...


Craigie, DeeDee, Smokey and I wish all a happy, blessed, New Year.

So many things to hope for with a new beginning… 

I went through my list, new water heater, new furnace, new house in a new state.

Ah hell...  That is NOT what is about.

Some won’t agree, but I would love to racing of the greyhounds gone.  But, more, I want them all safe and unhurt.

Mostly, I wish everyone, take a moment and tell the ones you love that you love them.  Far too often they are taken too soon.

Be in good health, rescue more dogs and love them like your life.  To me, they are my life!  I wish you all the unbridled joy I see in one brindle and one black when they come back inside.  Happy tails make happy hearts.

Please adopt and NEVER shop!

Happy New Year all!

Nan
 
Oh!  And all houndies get extra treats.  I think that came from the Dork (yeah, the one on the left...).  2013, more treats!
 
Blessings all!

No comments: