Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All


Thanksgiving. 

A holiday filled with warmth and love in my life.  Well, food too.

The driving force in my family may have been taken too soon 25 Thanksgivings ago, but the love and warmth remain, though with bittersweet memories, at times, now.

This year, while I celebrate Thanksgiving with my most beautiful animals, I remain thankful for so much.  The roof over my head, my job, my beautiful friends and above all my loving family. 

To my most wondrous family, I love you.  Daddy, Nancy, Tom, Monie, Don, Tab, Misty, Jen,…  I could list names for a long time (greats, you know I mean you!).  I am thankful for your support, and always your love.

I have been blessed in my life. 
 
I wish all a beautiful Thanksgiving.

Nan, Craigie, DeeDee and Smokey
 

No comments: